BREAKING - COLE PALMER Speaks About His Performance This this Season at Chelsea

 


Cole Palmer:


"Personally, it’s been a very good season for me, but overall for the team it has been a little bit inconsistent."


"We are learning and growing, and I think we will get to the level we need to be soon. I’ve enjoyed it. I think if we can get the consistency we’ll be really good next season."


On his favourite goal: 


"My favourite goal in terms of skill is probably my 1st Everton goal. There was loads of space & then I saw Branthwaite come at me fast so I nutmegged him, did a flick, set it to Nico and then first timed it. That was a good goal that one."


On targets :


 "I didn’t really have targets, but I had something in my head that if I did play then I would like 10 goals and 10 assists. That was after I started playing because I just wanted to play."


On expectation : 


"I didn’t expect this season to have gone as well as it has, but I’m just really thankful that it has. Let’s hope it can continue."


🚨 BREAKING - COLE PALMER and CONOR GALLAGHER has been named in Gareth Southgate provisional squad for the upcoming Euros this summer.


CHELSEA PLAYERS MISSING OUT?


REECE JAMES: It has not been a season to remember for him.


There is no doubting his talents, whatsoever, he is a special player. However, injuries are blighting what could be a sensational career.


After six months out, James returned to action with Chelsea, but in his second game back got sent off.


Now, he has been dealt another blow. It is being reported that he will not be selected for England for the upcoming Euros.


It's not surprising, but it's a shame for him.


BEN CHILWELL: Another blow for the Blues.


The left-back spot is a bit of a conundrum for Gareth Southgate. We already know Luke Shaw is in line for inclusion for the provisional squad, but he is not exactly at match fitness.


Chilwell was expected to be called but fortunately he wasn't for reasons best known to him(Gareth Southgate).


So, who will the other left-back be, and will Shaw even make the final cut?


Well there is still time for Southgate to change his mind.


RAHIM STERLING: Raheem Sterling's international fortunes took another hit.


In truth, it's not surprising, is it?


Sterling has not been selected by Southgate since England were knocked out of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar by France.


The amount of talent England have on the wings, and his recent form meant not many people expected to see him involved.


🤔: Well, at least a fully fit James and Chilwell to start the season.


STILL NOT FOLLOWING MY PAGE?😏




Comments

Popular posts from this blog